Join Our List
We are putting the finishing touches on Vineforce! Fill out the form below, and we'll let you know when it's ready.
As a company, you would want your booking page to look professional and, at the same time, user-friendly. MS Bookings allows you to customize the page your clients will see once they book an appointment with you.
Customizing and publishing your bookings page is easy; just follow through with these steps:
1. Login with your Microsoft Account at https://www.office.com/.
2. Go to Bookings through the App Launcher on the left side of your screen.
3. On the top right corner of your screen, click on Settings.
4. On the left side of your screen, select the Booking page.
There are a couple of things on this page that you can customize depending on how you would like your booking page to appear to your customers or clients.
1. To ensure only those who received the invitation link via email can book an appointment, disable search engines such as Google, so your booking page does not appear on the search results.
2. You can also set your customer data usage consent. You can indicate your terms in collecting personal data and usage in this part of setting up your booking page.
3. Click on the default scheduling policy to set up how you would like email notifications to be sent and manage your availability and staff settings. Your availability by default is your business hours, but you can customize this based on your preferences.
4. Make your page appealing to the eyes of your customers and clients by choosing colors and logos to establish brand consistency under the ‘Customize your page’ tab.
Finally, it is time to share your booking page with your customers and clients. After
You will have to sign in to https://www.office.com with your M365 account, go to the App Launcher and then select Bookings.
1. Click on Booking page.
2. Click on Scheduling policy and ensure that the details are correct depending on your preferences.
3. Click on Save and publish.
4. Click on Open published page to see what your booking page looks like on the web.
There will be times when you want to make changes or updates on your booking page. Unpublishing is easy. You must go to your settings, click on the Booking page, and select Unpublish.
There are different ways you can share your booking link. You can send it via email, add it to your email signature in Outlook or embed the link on your company website.
You must log in to your M365 account and go to Bookings from your app launcher to get your booking page link. Your booking page link will only be available once you are done publishing which requires the steps above.
1. On the left side of your screen, click on Booking Page.
2. Copy the link if you want to add it to your email signature.
3. To send it via email, click on the Email button.
4. Click on the Embed button to add it to your website. The example below is a booking page link.
Watch this video for a summary of MS Bookings: Microsoft Bookings - How to get started
If you have any questions about setting up a Bookings page, our support team at Vineforce can assist.