Join Our List
We are putting the finishing touches on Vineforce! Fill out the form below, and we'll let you know when it's ready.
Some things to consider when trying to create your own unique routines for both personal and professional life are:
1. It is important to consider your priorities. What is important to you now and what can wait until later? Which tasks are less essential and which ones require more of my focus and attention?
2. Organizing your tasks will help you to see where most of your time and decision-making are invested in.
3. Use a smart daily planner for more tedious tasks that require more brain power
4. Try to maintain the same routine for your mornings, what you eat daily, your workouts, and what you wear if possible. The less time and mental energy you spend on these trivial tasks, the better.
5. Schedule a time for each task you have organized.
6. Include extra time intervals between tasks for unforeseen occurrences.
One of the main advantages of using a smart planner to routinize your tasks is that it makes suggestions based on your activity and preferences.
So instead of you getting worked up mentally about what tasks to carry out, the planner decides for you, saving you valuable time and energy.
A smart digital planner in your arsenal would be the perfect tool to completely organize your day into routines by efficiently compartmentalizing everything for you.
Obligations like preparing ahead would be a breeze as you would be provided with a comprehensive view of tasks and meetings in the weeks and even months to come.
Less time and energy would be invested in deciding how to manage your files and data and you will not have to struggle to remember things as it would be your personal assistant, taking care of the mundane responsibilities so you can focus on more important ventures.
Additionally, the stress that comes with backing up or losing important data is eliminated with a digital planner. It basically does the heavy lifting in decision-making for you, leaving you more organized, less stressed, and burned out.
At Vineforce, we built a smart digital planner designed to help you cut down on "trivial decisions" by suggesting things to add to your day based on what it knows about you, allowing you to capitalize on owning your mental capacity/stamina for better things.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, click here to sign up today.
Your brain can take only so much and no more when making decisions.
Structured routines/practices over time make it easier for the brain to operate on autopilot, so less 'fuel' or brain power is used up for simple repetitive tasks so that you won't become fatigued and have more stamina to make more substantial decisions.