Join Our List
We are putting the finishing touches on Vineforce! Fill out the form below, and we'll let you know when it's ready.
Evernote is a notetaking and task management digital planner designed to help you stay organized and on top of your tasks and appointments.
With Evernote, you can create notes, schedule appointments and meetings, set reminders, and keep track of your tasks and projects all in one place.
Evernote can be found as a desktop, mobile, and on web app. Below are some of the key features of Evernote.
1. Note-taking: Evernote allows you to create notes using various customizable templates that can be reused repeatedly. These templates are available in several collections and categories, so you have a wide range to choose from for whatever aspect of life you need them for. For example, for school, work, or personal life.
2. Web Clipper: Evernote allows you to save anything you consider important that you find while researching or browsing online. You can save articles, web pages, PDFs, and screenshots straight to the app.
3. Connect Evernote to Google Calendar: Your notes from Evernote can be synchronized with your google calendar. With Evernote, you can add note details to your meetings in your calendar ahead of time and it even reminds you to do so before or after your meetings.
4. Document Scanner: You can scan anything with this planner. From your prescriptions to IDs and insurance documents to receipts and invoices. Even notes you have handwritten; Evernote makes it possible to always keep these documents with you.
Notion is a digital workspace for your documents, notes, and projects and a place for collaboration. You can use it for personal gain, for your team, or for your entire company.
The uses of Notion are extensive in nature and take time to be acquainted with as you build out your system in it. Notion is available as an online and mobile app. Below are some of its features Of Notion.
1. Customizable Workspace: Notion allows you to create a personalized workspace that fits your needs and workflow. You can create pages, sub-pages, and databases to organize your information and customize the layout and design of your workspace to your liking.
2. Notes and Wikis: Users can create plain text notes to capture ideas or valuable information or create more structured wikis to organize and present information more formally. This makes Notion an excellent tool for students or professionals who need to take notes or create study materials.
3. Collaboration: Users can share notes, wikis, and databases with others, making it a great tool for team projects or group work, as multiple people can work on the same materials and stay up to date on the progress of a project.
4. It allows you to secure your company information in one place and embed YouTube videos and attached files up to 5MB as a free user of the app.
This note-taking app allows you to jot down your notes using your handwriting. Its format is digital PDF which facilitates your handwritten notes for your customization. As a digital planner, you can use it to write down your tasks and plans for the day.
You may also organize your notes in folders and synchronize them to other devices to have them on the go. GoodNotes is flexible, allowing you to do many things as and feels like you are writing on paper. Below are some of GoodNotes' best features.
1. Handwriting Recognition: GoodNotes allows you to write notes by hand using your finger or a stylus and converts your handwriting into digital text. This can be helpful if you prefer taking notes by hand or if you want to add an individualized touch to your notes.
2. Note Organization: GoodNotes allows you to create notebooks and organize your notes into folders, keeping them organized and easy to find. You can also add tags to your notes to make them easier to search for later.
3. It has a variety of canvas templates to choose from.
5. Freely annotate PDFs, PowerPoint presentations, and articles, and sign documents using your own handwriting.
6. Sharing and Collaboration: Documents can be exported in PDF or image and shared with others.
All these planners can be used solely for personal purposes or as project management tools for collaborative work with your co-workers. At the end of the day, you should decide the best option based on your needs, preferences, and budget.
There is no doubt a planner here did not catch your eye, offering, if not most, all the things you want from a digital planner to help you plan out your days.