Use of the Vineforce website (the “Website") and Related Services, such as Vineforce applications and services, are subject to these Terms and Conditions (also referred to as "this Agreement" OR THE “Terms and Conditions”) between you and Vineforce (and its subsidiaries and affiliates) (collectively, “Vineforce”) set forth below. For your information, the date of the last revision of this Terms and Conditions is stated at the bottom of this Website. Funding for this Website is provided exclusively by Vineforce. No paid advertising is accepted and all banner links are to services or programs offered by Vineforce. Links to external resources do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of items such as viruses, worms, and Trojan horses. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- VINEFORCE SERVICES AND SUPPORT
- RESTRICTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- CONFIDENTIALITY; PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. VINEFORCE SERVICES AND SUPPORT
Subject to the terms hereof, Vineforce will provide you (“Customer”) with reasonable technical support services in accordance with security, privacy, and customer support, Vineforce will continue to maintain any legacy Services. As part of the registration process, you will identify an administrative user name and password for your Company account. Vineforce reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel passwords it deems inappropriate. Sometimes it becomes technically impossible to continue a feature or redesign a part of Vineforce Services due to improvement or Vineforce decides to close new signups of a product, Vineforce reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of our Services with or without notice.
Our goal is to process personal information as necessary for our legitimate business purposes in a transparent manner. If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices, please contact us as set forth in the Contact Us section in our website.
- Use of Information Collected. Once we receive your transmission of personal information, Vineforce treats the information as confidential. By submitting information through the Website or any Related Services application or webpage, you authorize Vineforce, in accordance with all laws and regulations, to disclose the information as Vineforce desires.Your information may also be used to address any inappropriate use of the Website.
- Security Measures. When you submit personal information to Vineforce through the website or any related services or applications, Vineforce encrypts the information using encryption technology which is the industry standard and a means to protect information that passes over the web to the Vineforce server. While Vineforce is committed to enhancing security through use of encryption technology, at this time no data transmission over the Internet can be made completely secure. Vineforce cannot ensure that encryption technologies are undecipherable or that servers on or off the Vineforce premises are impenetrable. Vineforce will not be liable for disclosures of your personal information as a result of interrupted transmission or unauthorized acts of a third party. Updated Internet browser technology, such as Netscape Navigator 4.0 (or later) or Microsoft Explorer 5.0 (or later), is required to activate the encryption technology used by Vineforce.
The Website has other security measures in place to reasonably protect the information under Vineforce control via the Website. Such controls include but are not limited to:
(i) firewalls to prevent unauthorized access and control traffic between the internet and internal networks;
(ii) system monitoring; and
(iii) digital certificate authentication to ensure secure transactions.
The Website, by its nature, cannot be completely protected against attempts of unauthorized acts of third parties. Moreover, Vineforce does not control the devises you use to access the Website and/or choose to send confidential information with and any email that you send unencrypted is at your own risk.
- Children’s Protection. This Website is generally not directed toward children under 18 years of age. Any information requested from or submitted by minors under the age of 18 must be submitted by the minor's parent, guardian, or legal representative. If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register with us or provide any personal information. Vineforce shall delete any information it knows it has obtained from individuals under 18 years of age.
- Your Rights and Responsibilities. You may decline to submit information to us, in which case, your use of Related Services and other features of the Website may be limited. You may turn off any location service tracker on your mobile devise if you are utilizing the Website or Related Services via a mobile device. You may opt-out of enabling cookies and other tracking devises by using your browser’s features to opt-out. You may opt-out of promotional emails from Vineforce by following the unsubscribe instructions. To request any additional opt-outs, please contact us as set forth in the Contact Us section in our website.
3. RESTRICTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You (“Customer”) will not, directly or indirectly: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas, know-how or algorithms relevant to the Services or any software, documentation or data related to the Services (“Software”); modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or any Software (except to the extent expressly permitted by Vineforce or authorized within the Services); use the Services or any Software for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third; or remove any proprietary notices or labels. With respect to any Software that is distributed or provided to you for use on Customer premises or devices, Vineforce hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use such Software during the Term only in connection with the Services.
- Further, you may not remove or export from the United States or allow the export or re-export of the Services, Software or anything related thereto, or any direct product thereof in violation of any restrictions, laws or regulations of the United States Department of Commerce, the United States Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control, or any other United States or foreign agency or authority. As defined in FAR section 2.101, the Software and documentation are “commercial items” and according to DFAR section 252.227-7014(a)(1) and (5) are deemed to be “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation.” Consistent with DFAR section 227.7202 and FAR section 12.212, any use modification, reproduction, release, performance, display, or disclosure of such commercial software or commercial software documentation by the U.S. Government will be governed solely by the terms of this Agreement and will be prohibited except to the extent expressly permitted by the terms of this Agreement.
- You represent, covenant, and warrant that you will use the Services only in compliance with Vineforce standard published policies then in effect and all applicable laws and regulations. [You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vineforce against any damages, losses, liabilities, settlements and expenses (including without limitation costs and attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim or action that arises from an alleged violation of the foregoing or otherwise from your use of Services.] Although Vineforce has no obligation to monitor your use of the Services, Vineforce may do so and may prohibit any use of the Services it believes may be (or alleged to be) in violation of the foregoing.
- You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment and ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, servers, software, operating systems, networking, web servers and the like (collectively, “Equipment”). You shall also be responsible for maintaining the security of the Equipment, Customer account, passwords (including but not limited to administrative and user passwords) and files, and for all uses of Customer account or the Equipment with or without Customer’s knowledge or consent.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY; PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- Each party (the “Receiving Party”) understands that the other party (the “Disclosing Party”) has disclosed or may disclose business, technical or financial information relating to the Disclosing Party’s business (hereinafter referred to as “Proprietary Information” of the Disclosing Party). Proprietary Information of Vineforce includes non-public information regarding features, functionality and performance of the Service. Proprietary Information of Customer includes non-public data you provided to Vineforce to enable the provision of the Services (“Customer Data”). The Receiving Party agrees: (i) to take reasonable precautions to protect such Proprietary Information, and (ii) not to use (except in performance of the Services or as otherwise permitted herein) or divulge to any third person any such Proprietary Information. The Disclosing Party agrees that the foregoing shall not apply with respect to any information after five (5) years following the disclosure thereof or any information that the Receiving Party can document (a) is or becomes generally available to the public, or (b) was in its possession or known by it prior to receipt from the Disclosing Party, or (c) was rightfully disclosed to it without restriction by a third party, or (d) was independently developed without use of any Proprietary Information of the Disclosing Party or (e) is required to be disclosed by law.
- You shall own all right, title and interest in and to the Customer Data[, as well as any data that is based on or derived from the Customer Data and provided to Customer as part of the Services]. Vineforce shall own and retain all right, title and interest in and to (a) the Services and Software, all improvements, enhancements or modifications thereto, (b) any software, applications, inventions or other technology developed in connection with Implementation Services or support, and (c) all intellectual property rights related to any of the foregoing.
- [Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Vineforce shall have the right to collect and analyze data and other information relating to the provision, use and performance of various aspects of the Services and related systems and technologies (including, without limitation, information concerning Customer Data and data derived therefrom), and Vineforce will be free (during and after the term hereof) to (i) use such information and data to improve and enhance the Services and for other development, diagnostic and corrective purposes in connection with the Services and other Company offerings, and (ii) disclose such data solely in aggregate or other de-identified form in connection with its business.]. No rights or licenses are granted except as expressly set forth herein
5. PAYMENT OF FEES
- During the Subscription Term and any renewal terms, you cannot cancel your Vineforce subscription, even if your Billing Period is shorter than your Subscription Term.
- We do not provide refunds if you decide to stop using the Vineforce product subscription during your Subscription Term.
- Your Subscription Term will automatically renew for the period indicated in the quotation, unless you tell us that you don't want to renew by providing notice as required in the Customer Terms of Service.
- If you add more users than you purchased, we won't increase your fees during the current Billing Period (which might be shorter than your Subscription Term), but we will automatically increase your Subscription Fee for the following Billing Period based on the number of users in your portal at the time of our review.
- Vineforce may choose to bill through an invoice, in which case, full payment for invoices issued in any given month must be received by Vineforce thirty (30) days after the mailing date of the invoice.
- If you believe that Vineforce has billed you incorrectly, you must contact Vineforce no later than 60 days after the closing date on the first billing statement in which the error or problem appeared, in order to receive an adjustment or credit. Inquiries should be directed to the Vineforce Customer Support Department (Contact Us).
6. TERM AND TERMINATION
- Subject to earlier termination as provided below, this Agreement is for the Initial Service Term, and shall be automatically renewed for additional periods of the same duration as the Initial Service Term (collectively, the “Term”), unless either party requests termination at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the then-current term.
- In addition to any other remedies it may have, either party may also terminate this Agreement upon thirty (30) days’ notice (or without notice in the case of nonpayment), if the other party materially breaches any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Customer will pay in full for the Services up to and including the last day on which the Services are provided. Upon any termination, Vineforce will make all Customer Data available to Customer for electronic retrieval for a period of thirty (30) days, but thereafter Vineforce may, but is not obligated to, delete stored Customer Data. All sections of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, accrued rights to payment, confidentiality obligations, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
7. WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- Vineforce shall use reasonable efforts consistent with prevailing industry standards to maintain the Services in a manner which minimizes errors and interruptions in the Services and shall perform the Implementation Services in a professional and workmanlike manner. Services may be temporarily unavailable for scheduled maintenance or for unscheduled emergency maintenance, either by Vineforce or by third-party providers, or because of other causes beyond Company’s reasonable control, but Vineforce shall use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice in writing or by e-mail of any scheduled service disruption. HOWEVER, VINEFORCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES IT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION, THE SERVICES AND IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Vineforce shall hold Customer harmless from liability to third parties resulting from infringement by the Service of any United States patent or any copyright or misappropriation of any trade secret, provided Vineforce is promptly notified of any and all threats, claims and proceedings related thereto and given reasonable assistance and the opportunity to assume sole control over defense and settlement; Vineforce will not be responsible for any settlement it does not approve in writing. The foregoing obligations do not apply with respect to portions or components of the Service (i) not supplied by Vineforce, (ii) made in whole or in part in accordance with Customer specifications, (iii) that are modified after delivery by Vineforce, (iv) combined with other products, processes or materials where the alleged infringement relates to such combination, (v) where Customer continues allegedly infringing activity after being notified thereof or after being informed of modifications that would have avoided the alleged infringement, or (vi) where Customer’s use of the Service is not strictly in accordance with this Agreement. If, due to a claim of infringement, the Services are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be or are believed by Vineforce to be infringing, Vinefoce may, at its option and expense (a) replace or modify the Service to be non-infringing provided that such modification or replacement contains substantially similar features and functionality, (b) obtain for Customer a license to continue using the Service, or (c) if neither of the foregoing is commercially practicable, terminate this Agreement and Customer’s rights hereunder and provide Customer a refund of any prepaid, unused fees for the Service.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NOT WITH STANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, EXCEPT FOR BODILY INJURY OF A PERSON, VINEFORCE AND ITS SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY SUPPLIERS), OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT OR TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATED THERETO UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY:
- FOR ERROR OR INTERRUPTION OF USE OR FOR LOSS OR INACCURACY OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY OR LOSS OF BUSINESS;
- FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES;
- FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL; OR
- FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT, TOGETHER WITH AMOUNTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL OTHER CLAIMS, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY CUSTOMER TO VINEFORCE FOR THE SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACT THAT GAVE RISE TO THE LIABILITY, IN EACH CASE, WHETHER OR NOT VINEFORCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by Customer except with prior written consent from Vineforce. Vineforce may transfer and assign any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement without consent. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all waivers and modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and Customer does not have any authority of any kind to bind Vineforce in any respect whatsoever. In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover costs and attorneys’ fees. All notices under this Agreement will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service; and upon receipt, if sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
Last Modified: May 6, 2020